Cell phone calls and texting are simply a way of life these days…instant communication. Texting is now banned in many states while driving, but another place you might want to think twice about taking those cell phone calls and texting is while sitting in the dentist’s chair.
Turn off your cell phone at the dentist office!
- Your dentist needs you positioned properly in the chair for treatment purposes. Moving your head or sitting up to answer a call or text hampers your dentist’s ability to provide treatment.
- How clean is your phone? Your dentist wants to maintain as sterile an environment as possible while providing care to you.
A recent survey of dentists resulted in some interesting statistics:
- 88% of dental professionals consider cellphone use a major distraction
- 76% of patients asked if they could take a call during a procedure
- 67% said cell phone usages interrupts an appointment at least twice a day.
The goal of Dr. Villalobos is to provide superior dental care to his patients. We will give you our undivided attention, but ask you also do the same for us. Let your office or family know of your appointment. They are welcome to leave a message with our Patient Coordinator to return a call as soon as the appointment is complete.
We are conveniently located if you are in the Jupiter, Fl or Tequesta, Fl area. Call Dr Villalobos at (561)744-0677 to arrange an appointment.